On August 15, Mercury in Virgo will be sliding into home plate and taking the helm in its natural place in the sky. Yes, Mercury is a planet that does double duty, serving as the ruling planet for Virgo and Gemini.
Share a free sample 2015 Love Forecast. Try a preview of your one-week Love Forecast! Make the most out of your love life in 2015 and beyond!
While in Gemini, Mercury works out the more conceptual side of our thinking; in Virgo, it goes for the factual and analytical methods of thought. So, what to do to sharpen your brain for this transit's maximum power? Here are 5 must-dos!
1. Feed your brain with reading and researching. Your intellectual power to absorb new ideas will be strong.
2. Reevaluate routines. Look for shortcuts to your commute and find new ways to make life easier will happen.
3. Virgo is the ruler of health, so this is the best time to book doctor appointments and deal with any health-related issues.
4. Summer cleaning! Your brain will be in edit mode, so it's time to clear the clutter from your life.
5. Put in some quality time with the animals in your life. Virgo is the sign of pets, and powerful bonding moments are plentiful now.
Stars born with Mercury in Virgo: Madonna, Keanu Reeves, Mila Kunis.
Astrology Detective writes the Love – Money – Health Horoscopes for Dell Horoscope Magazine. She also runs her own site, astrologydetective.com, offering weekly and monthly horoscopes, personal readings and reports, ecards, and more.... read more