The roar of the Tiger ushers in the Lunar New Year on February 14, which by chance this year lands on Valentine's Day as well. And what every woman wants to know is, "Will my Valentine's Day be filled with love, romance ... and good sex?" Using the wisdom of Chinese astrology, here are some insights to help you optimize your Valentine's Day sexual experience!
A lesser known fact about this year's Chinese New Year is that February 14 falls in -- and is colored by -- the Month of the Tiger and the Day of the Sheep. Moreover, according to the Chinese Almanac, it's a good day for sexual activity ... and a bad day to get married. Seems like everyone's in for a steamy night!
So what does this all mean for you? A double-Tiger day means you're in for a wild ride, regardless of your sign. Expect high levels of energy, titillation, passion and excitement. Throwing in a little Sheep sign adds an element of contradiction, as the Sheep's influence represents the ultimate female persona: romantic, gentle and peaceful.
The number 8 is the luckiest in Chinese culture, so here are eight tips to ensure a climactic Valentine's Day!
1. The day's overall theme is adventure, so don't settle for the status quo. Surprise him every moment you can and make this a day to remember. Be the Tiger stalking and seducing him; then, quickly switch and act the role of prey, letting him be the one on the prowl. No reason you can't both be the Tiger!
2. The adventure begins at 3am, which marks the hour of the Tiger! A triple-Tiger window urges you to start your Valentine's Day romp early! Roll over at 3am, nudge your loved one and take advantage of that triple-Tiger moment, no matter what sign you are. The Tiger is all about conquest, and it begins right there in the dark. Let him have his moments later -- you're going to set up more than a few!
3. Continue taking the initiative and surprise your man with a romantic afternoon lunch sometime between 1pm and 3pm, the hour of the Sheep. That's a double-Sheep moment, since it's also the day of the Sheep. Soft music, good wine and gentle accents are especially appropriate touches.
4. After lunch, there's no point in taking a nap -- this day is all about sex! From 3pm to 5pm, it's the hour of the Monkey, which means it's time for you to playfully tease.
5. Then, suggest that you both freshen up a bit. Remember, men almost always want what's just out of reach, so this is the time to arouse him to the fullest. Go back to your place, suggest he help you with your outfit and put on something that stuns. At 5pm, the hour of the Rooster begins: a time to shine, strut and -- most of all -- get him excited about what's to come!
6. For dinner, drop hints that you don't want to go too romantic this year; instead, think of something fun, new and exhilarating! Dining by a roaring fire rather than a little candlelight will bring you far more satisfaction. Lunch was for romance. Now it's time to get down to business, arousal and foreplay.
7. Remember, "new and exciting" is this year's theme, so you probably don't want to do it again back home -- which is why you've masterfully chosen a rooftop bar conveniently located on top of a hotel where you happen to have a reservation for the night! Dance a little, have another drink or two, and be sure to be back in your room together by 10pm.
8. Now it's time to end the night on a purely sensual note, and what better hour to seal the deal than that of the Pig, the sign of pure indulgence. Chocolate, champagne, strawberries and a hot bath may not even be needed as the energy of the day -- and night -- is ready to be released!
Take the initiative! Just as everyone wants to dress up on Halloween, you'll want to be a Tiger this Valentine's Day! Use this ancient Chinese wisdom to manifest a day -- and night -- filled with perfect sexual experiences!