What romantic adventures are in store for you? Get a Free Psychic Reading today. Call 1-800-749-5790 right now!
Astrology-based dishes may bring about optimal bliss. Depending on the planetary alignment, the Sun and the Moon, we can prepare delicious recipes to help the capriciousness of the Stars! Here are my recipes of the week taking advantage of the New Moon, which allows us to make resolutions to better our lives. It is also a great week to build relationships and start new projects as long as happiness is the main objective.
Remember to always put good intentions and positive energy into your cooking; as they say, you are what you eat.
Follow me: Facebook.com/HarryPagancoss
Cremini Mushroom Soup
- 3 cups fresh cremini mushrooms, sliced
- 1 large white onion, chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 carrot, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic
- 4 cups vegetable stock
- 1 sprig of thyme
- olive oil and salt
- 1 very ripe medium avocado
- 2 tbs light sour cream
- In a large pan, sauté the chopped onions, carrot, garlic and green onions with a little olive oil. Do this until the carrot is tender and the onion translucent.
- Clean the mushrooms and add them to a large pot. Add the contents of the pan (onions, garlic, etc) and the vegetable stock.
- Bring to a boil and let simmer for 15 minutes or so.
- Mash the avocado with a fork.
- Using a blender, blend all the ingredients, including the avocado, sour cream and thyme. Season with a little more olive oil and salt.
Grilled Artichoke Hearts
- 4 packs of frozen artichoke hearts
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1 tsp paprika
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Thaw the artichokes and remove excess water.
- In a bowl, toss together the artichokes, with the garlic. Drizzle some olive oil and combine.
- Add the mixture into a baking pan, season with salt and pepper.
- Roast the artichokes for an hour, making sure you turn them once in a while for even cooking. You are looking for a caramelized color.
- When done, remove from the oven and sprinkle some paprika on top for great color and flavor.
"Eat For Your Body, Cook for Your Soul"