Get faster access to Astrology.com horoscopes, tarot, live readings, love compatibility and more wherever you go! This downloadable application places an Astrology.com icon on your BlackBerry® and takes you directly to the Astrology.com mobile Web site with a single click.
To get the Astrology.com Desktop Icon, visit www-old.astrology.com with your BlackBerry and follow the instructions to install the BlackBerry Desktop Icon.
Issue: I cannot load the home screen icon from my PC.
- Make sure you are using Internet Explorer. Firefox and other browsers are not supported.
- Make sure your BlackBerry is connected to your PC via a USB cable.
- You may see a message that reads, "Unable to create the loader Active X Control. Please review your security settings and user privileges on this machine." If this occurs, you will see a yellow bar just below the Address bar that reads, "This site might require the following ActiveX control: 'AxLoader.cab' from 'Research In Motion'. Click here to install..." Click anywhere on the yellow bar, then select "Install ActiveX Control." Select "Install" on the next screen to finish.
- You may see a message that reads, "The BlackBerry USB Driver is not installed." Make sure the BlackBerry Desktop Software is installed on your PC so the correct drivers can enable your PC to connect properly with your BlackBerry.
Share a free sample 2015 Vedic Moon Sign Forecast. Take a look at how the transit of planets will affect your relationship and finances in 2015!
Issue: The desktop icon appears to have loaded successfully, but I can't find the icon on my BlackBerry.
- If the Astrology.com icon is not on your BlackBerry's home screen, it may be found in the "Applications" folder instead. If you would like to transfer the Astrology.com icon from the Applications folder to your home screen, you will need to change the theme on your BlackBerry. To do this, go to Settings >> Options >> Theme. You will have several themes to choose from, with the current theme marked "Active." To change it, highlight a different theme and select it. Keep doing this until you find a theme you like that also has the Astrology.com icon on your home screen.
- If you are using a BlackBerry with software version v4.2.2 or above, you can move the icon directly out of the "Applications" folder. To check your system version, go to Options >> About. Follow the instructions for moving icons below.
Issue: How do I move the icon to where I want it on my home screen?
- Once the Astrology.com icon is on your home screen, you can move it to the location of your choice. Highlight the Astrology.com icon and, depending on your model of BlackBerry, either select the Menu key or hold down the Alt key and press the trackwheel. Then select "Move Application." Use the trackwheel or direction keys to move the icon to the location of your choice, then press the trackwheel or center key to finish.
Find your path to fulfillment with a Free Psychic Reading. Call 1-800-749-5790