Oh, the early stages of well-matched love are so wonderful. The dinner banter is all new information. The sex is fresh. Hope is alive! Could he be the one to Yin your Yang? Will you spend your lives together, or at least date through the holidays? The guy is a mystery unfolding before you. Where did he come from and how did he get so heavenly?
The next stage of love invariably has to do with meeting other people in his life who have known him a lot longer than you do, most significantly his mother. And that's usually when reality, for better or worse, sets in.
Getting to know the person who has probably been the number one woman in your man's life for his first 20 years and probably beyond is the most revealing thing that happens in relationships. And the experience is likely to tell almost as much about you as it does about him. After all, and the head-doctors will concur, most men choose a woman who, on some deep-seeded level, reminds them of their mother.
And this is what the Cancer Moon is about. It's the maternal face of love. Here are a few things that could happen during a Cancer Moon:
1. He could get a cold -- and this is a test to see if you'll bring him chicken soup.
2. He could ask you to pick out his clothes for an event.
3. He could confide in you about how frustrated and angry he is with a sibling.
4. He could perform for your approval.
5. He could ask you to marry him and have his children -- or he could just get you pregnant.
Cancer Moon Caution: Men who have a Madonna/Whore complex will decide which category you fall in to, so you may have a lot of sex or none depending on that decision.
Cancer Moon-Sex Position: Mouth to breast.
Cancer Moon-Sex Song: "Ave Maria"
PS: Got stories? Do share!