Photo Credit: adipelcz for istock
Help, I’m starting a new job and when I finished my interview someone brought a birthday cake in for the man who would be my boss. That means that he’s a Leo, doesn’t it? What should I know about him?
Firstly, congratulations on your new job. Secondly, the Lion can be a great boss, all you need to know are a few tips.
- The Lion can roar when he needs to, but the one thing Leo Boss knows about is loyalty.
- You Boss will have charisma, style and will always be well groomed. He has pride in his appearance and likes to surround himself with people who also look good.
- Speaking of looking good, your Leo Boss will respect your work a lot more if you respect yourself enough to maintain good grooming standards. Always. Even on casual Fridays.
- Leo Boss, as well as being proud of himself, is proud of his valued employees- so don’t let your standards slip- it reflects badly on him.
- He appreciates loyal staff with innovative and unique ideas and will in return generously allow you to bask in the warmth of his spotlight.
- With a Leo boss you will work hard, you will play hard and you will always know where you stand.
- Don’t make comments about his hair, the size of his car- even in jest. He won’t get the joke.
- Don’t try and engage him in any type of mean and nasty back-stabbing. Whilst he likes a bit of gossip as much as the next person, he can’t abide mean-ness.
- The other rule is never ever ever attempt to take any of his glory. Never ever. Got that? That Leonine generosity will dry up very quickly. Take his advice (or at least let him think you have accepted his feedback) and let him take centre stage.
- Leos make strong, generous and charismatic leaders- as long as they can curb their tendency to micro manage their underlings. Like all things Leo, that self confidence you see hides a fear that someone someday is going to tap them on the shoulder and tell them the party is over and that they have been found out. It is for this reason that they tend towards control freakdom (I just made that word up), as it is only when their authority is threatened that the fear slips out. Don’t worry, once you prove both your capability and your loyalty, he’ll leave you alone to get on with it.
- Like all Fire signs, Leo’s idealism is addictive and quite daunting to lesser beings, but his charisma and charm, coupled with an almost hard headed, straight forward attitude helps others buy into his ambitions and vision and join the band of happy followers. After all, you spend so much time in the office, you don’t want to be miserable!
Share a free sample The Goddess Within. Express your potential and desires from a woman's point of view. Learn about your personal power and how to express it!
Find your path to fulfillment with a Free Psychic Reading. Call 1-800-749-5790