Astrology-based dishes may bring about optimal bliss. Depending on the planetary alignment, the Sun and the Moon, we can prepare delicious recipes to help the capriciousness of the Stars!
I feel that this season, which just started, will be a testing time for all of us, but specially for my Libra friends. Testing in the sense that we will need to see how grounded we can be. You Libras are masters of balance and are great at drawing from your set of skills to transform complex situations into simpler ones. As autumn begins, organize your ideas and start working towards achieving the simplest goals while moving forward to the more complicated ones along the continuum; the ongoing projects will begin to bear fruit consistently as time goes by and as you remain steady. Remember that love is the key to bearing the ripest fruit when it comes to your efforts.
Share a free sample 2015 Numerology Forecast. Make 2015 your best year ever! Get a free overview including your Personal Year Number!
To help you get your started, prepare my Pomegranate Bliss, which is a delicious cocktail made by combining a beautiful fruit with a balancing, dry sparkling wine. Remember to stir gently upon mixing and think of the bubbles as if they were the blessings coming to you.
1 large pomegranate
3 cups brut sparkling wine (add one shot of vodka, if you like)
1. Open the pomegranate by cutting just through the peel with a short sharp knife and form four sections. Cut and remove the bottom and top and open the fruit with a firm movement.
2. Gather all the seeds in a red bowl and discard the yellow, whitish or brownish parts.
3. Place a fine mesh strainer over a bowl and pour the seeds in; set aside 1 teaspoon per serving for garnish. This makes it fun and adds color.
4. Crush the seeds with a spoon in the strainer to extract the liquid, which will end up in the bowl below.
5. Pour the champagne chilled in a small jug, add the juice of the pomegranate and stir gently.
6. Using a martini glass, put in a teaspoon of pomegranate seeds and pour the champagne. Serve immediately.
Stephanie Gailing combines her knack for astrological insights with her background as a nutrition/wellness consultant, guiding clients towards self-awareness, personal empowerment, and optimal well-being. She’s the author of Planetary... read more