Afraid of being alone? Find out where your soul mate is hiding with a Free Psychic Love Reading. Call 1-800-749-5790 right now!
We tend to classify things as good or bad according to our values or current mood. This affects how we behave or manage our interactions. If you tend to be impulsive, keep this under control. Do not let anyone get you upset, or by the same token, dazzled by pretty words. Take your time to gauge what is going on. I am getting ready for major good changes. Are you? Time to do a fall cleaning, including your friends. Many should be by your side, others should not. You know who.
Prepare my Macadamia Liqueur now to have it ready on time as you celebrate the holidays and cheer up those friends that deserve to be by your side. A little nutty sweetness goes a long way.
- 1 cup macadamia nuts, unsalted
- 2 cups vodka
- 1 cup honey
- 1 cup agave nectar
- 2 cups light brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cup water
- Coarsely grind the macadamia nuts and mix with vodka.
- Add into a container that can be tightly covered. Placed in a cool, dark, dry place and shake it vigorously once or twice per day for two weeks.
- Using a small saucepan, combine the honey, agave nectar, water and sugar over medium heat until the sugar is dissolved and a light boil starts. Lower the heat and let it simmer for 5 minutes.
- Remove and allow to completely cool and place in the refrigerator until well-chilled.
- Once chilled, add to the vodka and macadamia nuts mixture.
- Stir well and then return the container to where you have it.
- Let it sit for at least more two weeks, also shaking the mixture once or twice day.
- Strain the mixture four times and bottle. Let it cure for one more week. Serve alone, with ice or in a creative cocktail.