A Tiger year can be a fortunate time for speculative and impulsive purchases, but you must be very focused. And if you happen to be a Tiger, Horse, Dog or Pig, your luck will be much stronger.
In real estate -- and all other ventures -- do not follow the herd mentality, which will not work in a Tiger year. If buying, be sure you have 20 percent down, no debt and money in the bank should you experience a sudden Tiger-year emergency. If selling, take the money and run!
Seller’s Staging Tips:
Beauty attracts, clutter repels! Here’s a checklist to help your property sell:
1. No litter
2. Good lighting everywhere
3. Bright entrance foyer
4. Curb appeal of round-leaved plants along driveway or walkway,
5. Easily identified entrance and address number
6. Furniture already arranged so buyer knows where to place big items (bed, couch, etc)
7. Appropriately sized furniture
8. No boldly painted rooms
9. No personal photos, religious items, trophies or awards
10. Toilet seat down
11. Shower curtain or door to shower closed
12. No dried plants -- only fresh floral arrangements (silk OK)
13. Bake cookies for smell or add citrus air freshener
14. No pet smells or pets on premises
15. Re-hang art to be eye level; remove any violent or chaotic imagery
16. Raise or remove ceiling fans
17. Clean closets and cupboards with perfect arrangement
18. Clean windows with simple treatments
19. Impeccable garage or storage areas Buyer’s Checklist -- Do’s
1. Land that slopes gently from front of house and/or gently slopes up behind property
2. A floor plan and lot in a perfect square or rectangle
3. A quiet neighborhood (return on busy weekend night to know for sure)
4. Rooms in back quiet
5. Noticeable front door
6. Risers on stairs
7. Doors that fully open
8. A door between bedroom and bathroom
9. Kitchen sink and fridge separated from stove
10. Bed in a commanding position so the entry is seen while in bed
11. Preferably one bathroom wall is the outside wall of the property Share a free sample The Goddess Within.Express your potential and desires from a woman's point of view. Learn about your personal power and how to express it! Buyer’s Checklist -- Don’ts
1. No landscape that slopes steeply down behind a house
2. Not on a flood plain
3. Home exposed on a hilltop or at ocean's edge
4. High electromagnetic fields
5. Triangular lot shape
6., At a T-intersection
7. On a corner
8. Directly across from or next to cemetery, fire or police station, mortuary or church (because of funerals)
9. Not next to busy highway
10. Avoid floor-to-ceiling windows
11. Windows or stairs directly in line with front door
12. Central spiral staircase
13. No tree directly in front of the front door
14. No blue roof
15. Skylight over stove or desk area
16. No central support pole
17. Doorknobs that clash when opening doors
18. No pool directly behind house. If there is, add shrubbery or low fencing to separate the pool area from home. Five Tips for Your Real Estate Office (or Any Office!)
1. Open up the entrance. No clutter to block the entry!
2. What is the first thing seen? It must be inspiring and uplifting.
3. Clutter must be removed!
4. Sit facing the entrance.
5. Art or decoration on the walls must make sense for your work.
The far left corner from the entry is the WEALTH area.
The far right corner is the RELATIONSHIP area.
The middle of the back wall is the REPUTATION/FAME area.
These three areas are most important for your career.
The near right corner is the HELPFUL PEOPLE area.
The center near the entry is the CAREER area.
The mid-wall to your right is CREATIVITY/CHILDREN area.
The wall mid to your left is the HEALTH/FAMILY area.
Got Questions? Need Answers? Get insight into what lies ahead with a Psychic Reading. Call 1-800-749-5790