- To put ice into a drink indicates that perhaps the dreamer is spending too much time indulging in pleasures and not enough on practical matters. However, to be surrounded by ice, or to sit on it, implies comfortable living ahead that has been well earned.
- Slipping on ice or falling through thin ice implies difficulties and obstacles ahead, while deliberately breaking through ice indicates new friendships. Remember the metaphor, "breaking the ice"?
- Skating on ice alone indicates success ahead, but skating with a partner COULD mean that someone is sabotaging your efforts. Or it could mean a successful partnership. To judge which it is, look to other symbols in the dream.
- Often times, dreaming of illness has been shown to be a warning of an impending illness, the nature of which is sometimes revealed in the other symbols in the dream. If the dreamer has been feeling weak, or under a lot of stress, she should consult a doctor.
- If the dreamer has not been feeling ill, this is a symptom of something else in your life being out of kilter. Again, look to the other symbols in the dream.
- Dreaming of others being ill is a warning of upcoming difficulties with your relationships.
Astrological Parallels: Pisces, Neptune
Tarot Parallels: The Moon
- If the dreamer is the one being unfaithful, then he is dealing with feelings of guilt over an apparent betrayal.
- If an actual lover is the one being unfaithful, then this indicates the dreamer's insecurities over the relationship. The partner may or may not actually be unfaithful, but either way the dreamer needs to deal with her feelings.
- If an unknown figure is the one being unfaithful, then the dreamer needs to be more discriminating with regard to who she calls friend.
Astrological Parallels: Mars/Pluto combinations
Tarot Parallels: The Devil